MAC Peer Support Group Online Meeting 1st March 2023
You are invited to a meeting of QDN’s MAC Peer Support Group for people over 65 with disability, living in Queensland.
This meeting is an opportunity for people to connect together, get information and share their experiences.
People with disability over the age of 65 living in Queensland are welcome to attend.
Please share with others who may be interested.
Date: Wednesday 1 March 2023
Time: 11am to 12.30pm
Topic: An update from Mona regarding the national advocacy space.
You can join this meeting online with Zoom.
How to join:
You can join this Zoom meeting using one of the following options:
- Using your computer, click this link
- Using your smartphone or tablet by downloading the Zoom Cloud Meetings app to your phone, opening the app and enter the Meeting ID 856 9022 6940
- Using your smartphone to call into the meeting by tapping this link
- +61280156011,,85690226940# Australia
- By calling 1800 317 562 and entering Meeting ID 856 9022 6940
RSVP: to 07 3252 8566 / 1300 363 783 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Support: Let us know if you require support to attend.
Peer Support Team
Project Officer – Engagement and Capacity Building
Queenslanders with Disability Network Ltd (QDN)